Tajmahal – Agra – Mathura tour: A combination of culture, architecture, and history with spirituality, devotion & sacred trip. it will complete the dream to feel the Taj Mahal & Agra Fort history, and also it will dip the soul in spirituality with devotion to Lord Krishna’s town, Mathura. Thousands of pilgrims per year go to Mathura to pay homage to the birthplace of the Hindu god Krishna. Continue to Agra to take in the Taj Mahal, one of India’s most famous UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Taj Mahal: The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the right bank of the river Yamuna in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was commissioned in 1631 by the fifth Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan to house the tomb of his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal; it also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan himself.
Agra Fort : The Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra, and also known as Agra’s Red Fort. Mughal emperor Humayun was crowned at this fort.
Mathura Temple: Mathura Visit Temple-the birth place of Lord Krishna: The Krishna Janmasthan Temple Complex is a group of Hindu temples situated in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, India. There are three main temples inside the premises – Keshavdev temple which is dedicated to Krishna, Garbh Griha where Krishna is believed to be born in Dvapar Yuga and Bhagvata Bhavan where presiding deities are Radha Krishna
1.Duration:16 Hours, Daily Except On Friday
2. Departure Daily: 06.00 Hrs. Return (Same day): 22.00 Hrs ( By A/C Volvo Coach)
3. Starting at 06:00 Hrs ; (Delhi – Agra- Delhi) Board the vehicle from Karol Bagh and proceed to Agra
4. Arrival at Delhi; 22:00 hrs.
5.*No Service on Friday as Taj Mahal is closed for Public Viewing.
6. Fare Excludes Entry fee during sightseeing, Food.
7. Notes: All distances & timings featured are approximate. All tours are subject to Terms & conditions. GST is Applicable.
8. Entry tickets for ASI Monuments at Delhi, Jaipur & Agra can be booked through their website In advance. We advise our travelers to take online tickets through the website https://asimustsee.nic.in/ to save time & skip the long Queue.